Thursday, January 10, 2008

The News Right Now is There is No News

As of this posting, all I can say is that my domain renewal is coming up, and I can't decide whether to keep this old domain or register a new one or both. I have a great shopping cart for an e-commerce website that I hate to give up; the fact was I was going to use it for the site's shop, which I wanted to have for two reasons- one, to help pay for this website and hopefully me for creating it, and also because I want to find and be able to sell the kinds of things that riders need (because I like the idea of riders being able to shop online.)

As long as I have had these two applications, the site and the (currently unused shopping cart) they have done little but cost money. I think I am too shy to get the Far Turn rolling because it is simply not perfect, and I have nobody to help me create a good design.

That about wraps it up for now. If anyone was actually reading this, I might even get some help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home